This is a lecture and Q&A given by Daniel Haqiqatjou at MIT on October 12, 2017.
– Can Islam and science ever conflict?
– Do Islam and evolutionary theory conflict?
– How can we understand “science” in light of the Quran?
– Is the Quran a “book of science”?
– How can we reconcile Islam and evolutionary thought?
– Did any Muslim scholar historically view the Adamic narrative in the Quran and Sunna as metaphorical?
– Can Muslims critique evolutionary thought?
– Are there scientific critiques of Darwinism?
– Are there philosophical critiques of Darwinism?
– What are the implication of rejecting Darwinism?